Share a glimpse into my creative world.........






Sunday 31 October 2010

Molly Blooms

Hi everyone
Sorry it's taken a while for me to update my post, I've had a rather hectic week. Anyway last week I went along to the craft show at Doncaster Dome, I had a great day! I was fortunate to meet Clare the designer of the new Molly Blooms stamps. I have to say her work is amazing, Clare was demoing and her card samples were inspiring. I couldn't resist buying some of her gorgeous stamps.
The card I have made today is stamped using two of Clare's stamps, Santa and the Christmas tree. I have also used the snow flakes stamps from Lavina stamps. I stamped the Christmas tree in brown memento and coloured with prisma pencils. Snowflakes were stamped in versamark and heat embossed using holographic embossing powder. The background was completed using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in chipped sapphire. Santa was stamped in black memento and coloured using a combination of prisma pencils and copics. To complete I added some glossy accents and glitter! Two of my favourite items.








No comments:

Post a Comment