Share a glimpse into my creative world.........






Tuesday 12 October 2010

Glittered Geisha

Hi Everyone, I did say that I had been working on a glittery project to share with you, well here are the two cards that I have made using the geisha stamp from creative expressions.
















I stamped the images on to acetate using black stazon. Once dry (best left overnight) I used different shades of pee wee glitter. I also used the blossom stamp from clarity stamps again this was stamped using black stazon. Distress ink (weathered wood) was used to create the sky background and the blossom was coloured using gel pens and a little glitter. I have to say that I was pleased with both cards, however the tunnel card photo doesn't do the card credit. I think the reflection of the acetate with the camera didn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment